Check the list of announced STS!
ICCHP-AAATE is dedicated to support AT, eAccessibility and eInclusion in terms of Science, R&D, application and practice. By providing the opportunity to organise and chair targeted Special Thematic Sessions (STS), we invite experts working in very particular and specific domains to
- set up and chair a focused session of presentations in the program and
- coordinate and co-edit a chapter in the proceedings (subject to a sufficient number of papers accepted).
STSs present a detailed and comprehensive overview to the state of the art, progress and challenges in the selected specific domain. The proceedings will become a visible and wide spread reference of these topics. Thereby STSs improve the quality of the ICCHP-AAATE programme, the presentations and the proceedings. Successful STSs considerably contribute to the profile and visibility of organising and contributing organisations and persons. And most importantly, STSs strongly support the advancement of our field.
ICCHP-AAATE is proud that several STSs, running over many years, have became THE reference in their domain, enabling and efficiently supporting careers and developments.
COME AND GET INVOLVED!
- define a comprehensive topic and propose it to our STS co-ordinators
- set up a detailed description on icchp-aaate.org or on an own web space with a link to ICCHP-AAATE
- motivate and advertise to get interesting contributions for the session
- write an introduction (6-8) pages in camera-ready LNCS or Open Access Compendium format including all pictures, graphs, formulae and references) as a summary to the topic and the presentations
- plan the sequence of papers in the proceedings and presentations at the conference for the STS
- chair the sessions
Propose your Special Thematic Session(s) not later than January 16, 2022 to the STS co-ordinators by eMail.
Download the guidelines for organising and running STSs:
Contributions to a STS have to be submitted using the standard submission procedures of ICCHP-AAATE.
When disseminating and advertising your STS, please make sure that contributors select your STS under the category "STS/Session" in the submission form.
Contributions to a STS are evaluated by the Programme Commitee and by the chair(s) of the STS.
Contributors are encouraged to get in contact with the STS chair(s) for discussing involvement and pre-evaluation of contributions.
Submission Deadline for Contributions to STS:
- February 6, 2022 (when publishing with Lecture Notes in Computer Science - LNCS)
- March 3, 2022 (when publishing with the Open Access Compendium)
Contribute to one of the announced STS!