The Next Generation of Experts and Researchers in AT -
Young Researchers' Consortium
Young Researchers Wanted:
Assistive Technology, e-Accessibility, Technology & Ageing
Are you a young researcher writing your bachelor / master / PhD thesis, or doing new research in Assistive Technology, e-Accessibility, Technology & Ageing or related topics?
Hand in your work at the ICCHP-AAATE 2022 Young Researchers' Consortium in Lecco, Italy!
Accepted young researchers will:
- present their work during a 2-day pre-conference of the ICCHP (July 11 and 12 , 2022)
- discuss the current state and future steps of their research with peers and experts
- learn about research in this field from experienced researchers
- participate for free in the ICCHP events (see note)
- meet new people doing research and have fun!
- If a YRC applicant is successful and also has a paper accepted to the main ICCHP conference, they will need to pay for a full conference registration.
- Submission of an accepted ICCHP conference paper as a YRC submission is not permitted.
- All applicants will receive detailed feedback on their application.
The panel of experienced chairs looks forward to work with young researches to help pushing their work:
- Archambault, D. University Paris 8, France
- Caruso, G. Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Fels, D. Ryerson University, Canada
- Fitzpatrick, D. National Disability Authority, Ireland
- Kobayashi, M. Tsukuba University of Technology, Japan
- Morandell, M. Smart In Life, Health University of Applied Sciences Tirol, Austria
- Pontelli, E. New Mexico State University, USA
- Prazak-Aram, B. University of Vienna, Austria
- Weber, G. Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Zimmermann, G. Stuttgart Media University, Germany
- Chen, W. University of Bergen, Norway
- Ruh, DRuhGlobal
How to apply:
#icchp-aaate_22 #YoungResearchers #AssistiveTechnology #a11y
The ICCHP-AAATE 2022 Young Researchers' Consortium is co-organised by
- JKU Linz, Austria
- fhg health university of applied sciences tyrol, Austria
- Ryerson University, Canada
- Young researchers are encouraged to submit a paper for publication in one of the next editions of our Open Access Compendium ""Assistive Technology, Accessibility and (e)Inclusion" or
- The Book of Abstracts collects descriptions and abstracts of all contributions to the conference. It will provide a comprehensive guide through the program, an overview to the activities in the field and an efficient means for dissemination and information.